3.09.2011

I decided to share one of my little guilty pleasures in life with all of you. COFFEE SHOPS.....aah i love them! I love all kinds, shapes and sizes they come inI love the smell of freshly brewed coffee with creamy foam on top, i love wonderfully frosted cupcakes, i love to sit there and read books and browse anthropologie for cute dresses, shoes and everything sweet that makes a girls heart tweet.......but most of all i love sitting there with the love of my life, sharing our hopes and traveling dreams knowing that we have been blessed with a wonderful life and family.

Here is the website for any one that might want to find and pop into Melissa's. 
www.melissas.co.za













1 comment:

  1. Jy het laas jaar genoem dat jy roobos cuppocinos saam gevat het toe na USA. Ek het die keer ook vir my saamgebring en net spyt dat ek nie meer gekoop het nie. Kan nie genoeg daarvan kry nie

    ReplyDelete